Friday, October 30, 2009

To be or not to be

I had bday on 28 oct. Thought i should have write something about it
i always think badys are always special.
Some people are skeptical about bdays they think one year is reduced from your life.....
i think in other ways ==> you are gifted by one year
on this bday i had great plans on my mind .
My all plans were screwed up by my bosses...... I was in the office till 11.30 P.M
They did not allow me to go to home . The worst part was when i reached home without having food





The only good thing happened was i had cut three different chocolate cakes..
Thanks you guys for your support.
There would not be Anish Patil alias GNU alias APPA alias Badak alias Bombil without your support
Now days i am going in most difficult and important phase of life.Sometimes people thought i am capricious
But this is not true. I am extremely dissipated due to drudgery.
I always have different plans in my mind that i can't explain to you

Now i have realized that i can't become a good politician or good businessman
I do have a good heart.
Hope I will do a good work in future

Again i am extremely thankful for your gratuitous support

No comments: