Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sagar Bday

_
Characteristics of my friends mentioned by SAGAR on his bday
_______________________________________
From: sagar patil [mailto:someone.sagar@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:57 PM
To: JAY KOLHATKAR; Raviraj Patil; Ravi .......Enjoying Delhi; gaurav malwadkar; Vinod... looking 4 destination pune; vaibhav.bhosale@patni.com; vaibhavpbhosale@gmail.com; Sandeep Patil; Patil, Anish (Anish); anish.developer@gmail.com; mubarak.momin@patni.com; MUBARAK MOMIN; Yuvraj.Patil@iflexsolutions.com; Yuvraj Patil; amit.bongale@patni.com; amitbongale@gmail.com; Madhav Gharge; madhavpgharge@gmail.com; mangesh.v.adate@accenture.com
Subject: Thanks My Friends :) for being there for me always

Mitraho Aapaly sagalyancha mi aabhari aahe mala wish kelyabadal ,

I am very happy to have a friends like you in my life, so wanted to thank all of you :-)
so let me talk something.

Jay (jaya) - Remember.. ravyachya lagana diwashi me tuzya shart var cold drink sandale hote :) .. jar koni dusara aasata tuzya thikani tar khup bhandala aasata mazyashi.. nahitar rag kela aasata maza pan you forgot that thing in a moment man ... aani mhanala ""aayala sagya kadhi motha honar re"" :) Thanks my friend for understanding always..

Mubarak (mubya) - hahah this is nice, i wont forget, when we went to pune (mitraho sagale aapan job search sathi .. ki timepass ?).. one day in morning i , me zopalo hoto aani mubyane gani lavali hoti mothyane :( i got angry and deleted all the songs on the PC :) muba also got tooooooo angry .. but then everything was all write in the evening ... sooooooooo Sorry yar ...and thanks i know how much you cared abt my studies there.

anish (aapa) - anish patil.. my tea partner. patil thanks for the tea support always. that was really cool days we spent in the room .. aani, and teaching me lots of things in life... how to say no directly .... :) rakyacha kissa aathavato ka aapa ...


raviraj (tata patil) - raya .. thnaks for everything ..from studies ..arranging trips .. and taking care of me anytime i go out of my limit. :) (though never drunk).. patil ..thanks for always paying bills :) from college to til now.. ravya aathavate aapan room shodhayala punyala gelo hoto ,.. kay hal zalet te porana kuthe mahit aahe :( pan i will never forget it yar...

Yuvraj (ravya ) :( sorry - ravya aathavate me aani sandya tuza daba khayacho :( :( haha aani yuvraj eke diwashi ragavale aamhala "salyanu tumachi ghara iithe aahe aani maza daba ka khata ..".. Sorry yar ... then we didn't try to eat his DABA ..................................... for next .............................. one day :) . Dude thanks for everything...

madhav (chi chi- madhya ) - haha i will never forget the day we spent at madhavs house .. or You ppl, wont let me forget things :) . but i will never forget the food we have yar ...night chicken and next day Mango ...aaahhhahahaaaa ..madhav i am waiting man ... when u r gona call us next time....

Mangesh (skimer) - haha actuly speaking this person :) i met in ***todkar building *** everybudy calls him skimer , but anyways ... one thing i observed is he is soooooo groung to earth ... the incident i will share with u later friends ... thank u for being my friend..

Gaurav (gauvrya) - aayghalya ... feaviorate word of him ... gauvryala kadhihi nusata chal mhanayacha aavakash .. tang maralich gadivar. maza project partner in BE.. .. gauvryala aajun pan seminar dyayala lavala tar ..introduction to J2ME aajun path aasel .. thanks dude .. for being there..

vinod (vinya ) - desai cha one sentence kadhi visaranar nahi "aayala sagya kadhi sudharnar re" .. anytime we use to call him to bavada ... he use to come from that end of kop ... vinya i appreciate u r affords yar ..

amit (sunnya ) - kutta kamina ...hyachamule me yogyshi bhandalo aani sala maja bagat basala hota ... aatahvate ka mahabaleshwar trip :).....


vaibhav (tanya) - another skimer :) ... haha .. but a good friend every group should have a tanya like us :)...always taking initiative ... tanya remember that goggle thing happaned when we went to sinhagad ... :) i will laugh a lot on that man .... thanks man ... for understanding the child in me :) (I am still CHILD ok).....

sandip (sandy) - always there for me, thanks buddy , but remember one day we faught in college .. :-) at T-stall .. i was angry on myself sooo much that day .. why the hell i faught with u .. and that for no reason at all .. but u understood me yar ... u helped me in all my problems..:) A LOT of them..




FRIENDS Thanks a lot for being my friend.... understanding me .. caring for me .. and Helping me ........... I hope i will get all of u in each and every life i get ... (hope so i am geting another one :-) .... )


Note :- Lot of spelling mistakes, don't scold u r lovely friend :)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Sagar Patil.

No comments: