Thursday, July 17, 2008

A lot can happen over Hukka

"A lot can happen over Hukka" Hmm That's true

I confused about how to start.

/Me Akshat,Pooja,Bhavin,Ranjeet had a great time since last 2 years. Suddenly one day come and we gave fairwell to them
So i statred thinking what brought us together.

I still remembered my first day at work when I met Pooja. A pretty girl :)
She did not come to lunch with me .I fond it very rude. I had a very bad impression about it

Then couple a days back i met Akshat a pony tail guy :). I found ahh this guy has lot of attitude in it
So fuck off, I do not want to make such kind of friends

When we become friends i guess it was "HUKKA".
We had gone to Basho's a long time back and Akshat insisted me to have a HUKKA
Since then we did not look back
We did lot of Parties,treks,movies,yummi tummi .. specially TT

Best of luck to your studies
As it started with HUKKA and hope it will not end forever
That's why i said a "A lot can happen over HUKKA"

2 comments:

Ranjit said...

Anish, Good blog ...

But My Name spelling is RANJIT and not RANJEET ...

HUKKA ... is not only common thing between you and Akshat...

There is one more thing ...
IPOD ...

Both are IPOD Lover ...

I think I am the only person in group who don't have IPOD ...:( ....

But I think I will go for ...
Creative Zen ot Zune 2 ... :)

By the way Akshat and Pooja Best of Luck for Higher Studies ...

Note: Please pardon me if I wrote something wrong ... I am still under yesterday's Hangover ... :)

Unknown said...

good one!!
dude remember that:
1. if at once you don't succeed; try again
2. don't judge a book by it's cover

ha ha... keep bloggin'